Cabbage Logo
Back to Cabbage Site

Beta Testers Wanted

Hi guys, I’ve been working on a suite of VST plugin effects in cabbage for a college project. Most of the coding is hopefully complete, but I’m now recruiting beta testers. I plan to distribute software bundles and begin testing for a week starting from Friday 31st March. There are 7 tools and a short questionnaire at the end. If you’d like to take part, or want to know more, let me know!

I’m happy to test anything. Also, are you on the Csound list? It might be good to post there too?

Hi

Did you find another beta tester…

let me know if you want more details on the type of DAW, system that I use…

Regards

R

It would be great if you guys helped test! Thanks in advance :slight_smile:
I’ll be collecting basic info from testers very soon to help me send out the package, but DAW/system info will be in a questionnaire at the end.
I’d love to be added to the list actually, how would I go about that? Though there’s been such a good response to my calls for testers that I won’t need to advertise again (but there’s still room for a few more if anyone else is interested!)

You can sign up to the community here:
http://csound.github.io/community.html

PMs sent, thanks again! Here’s what they should look like:

Hi, I’m interested in helping out with testing. What do I need to do?

Hi Jay. Late to the party here, but if you’re still looking for testers I’d love to test drive your fx suite! Looks cool, keep up the good work :slight_smile: