Well, I do notice tons more output being generated by C2, so I was wondering if the level of output being captured or generated might have anything to do with it, or how it's reporting back or hooked in to. Usually I see little if anything reported in the sublime window. Maybe C1 normally closes whatever named pipe etc once the program is launched rather than keeping it open for tons of debugging info? That's just a wild stab in the dark tho. I am using the same exact method to launch them, I literally copy pasted the build target rules from C1 in sublime.
Sorry about that, I was trying not to be any longer than needed. Or go off-topic. The single line groupbox issue was discussed here : http://forum.cabbageaudio.com/t/single-line-groupbox-issue/735
I know it's not the smartest thing, but basically if there is an empty groupbox on a single line, it creates rendering issues. A simple line break between the brackets fixes it, so this sounded like a simple parsing issue... but maybe it's something else.
That's what I do... I drink and I know things. Lol. Seriously tho, didn't consider it a major issue, just reporting what I saw... who knows, maybe it was as simple as a wrong font size somewhere and no one's pixels had lined up just right yet. And ironically, I was considering diving in to SVG/PNG gui elements, but probably not until cabbage includes and other such preprocessor "candy" is in. I want to make sure I do the SVGs in a way that will work best modularly too.
Interesting... IIRC in my testing setting the color statically with tablecolour(RGBA) works, just not when setting through an identchannel. My first quick test with tablecolour:0() didn't work either, but that might be something I'm doing... I've rigged up quite a silly instrument for gui tests and choosing color schemes, so maybe I messed something up. I'll test it some more and see if I can get this working as expected.
Just to be clear, the settings aren't extended to their fullest, I just mean when I try to grab the range bar in the middle as compared to either end. Just in case you interpreted that differently. How is the "hitbox" for lack of better term for the thumb/tab determined? Is it masked in the tab's image file with an alternate pixel color, or is it drawn geometrically around it? I don't know, regardless of how it looks, it just feels like I can miss it far too easily now.
I'll mostly agree, tho I found it by accident trying another probably stupid idea... I was trying to alter a widget's range with input from another widget. Didn't seem to work... but I tried a variety of different way, including a 0,0 widget. I'll agree it's not an important "bug", just passing on what I found while experimenting.
Thanks for all of the work getting that stuff fixed so quickly and for taking a look at the rest. I know it was a pretty big dump of data, but I spent most of a day trying all sorts of silly things just to see what happened. At this point I think a lot of the problems I still see might be of my own creation, but after I spend some time I might have some more to report. I'm sure I'll have tons of new ideas tho... I already have a few brewing, particularly with radiobuttons.