Cabbage Logo
Back to Cabbage Site

Can't export to vstplugin folder

Help me please

When I will export file vst to folder vstplugin in drive c it’s not working

It’s say you don’t have permission to save in this location. Contact the administrator to obtain permission.

How to do ? Thank you.

It means you don’t have permission because you don’t have the correct privileges. It’s no problem, simply export the plugins to another location, and then in your host software add the new location to the list of plugins folders. I have a folder in “My Documents” called “vsts”, which all of my hosts know about. :wink:

I’m try already
cubase say have new instrument but it’t not show in order of instruments. Empty

I’m sorry, I don’t use Cubase so I’m not sure what’s going on. I did check the latest version of Cabbage with Cubase last week and I had no problems loading instruments with it.

In one of your other posts you said you were able to load plugins but that the sound was poor? Now you can’t load any plugins? I’m confused.

Before I’m can use it in Daw software. But Last week I’m buy new computer. Now I use new computer but my new computer it’s not working. I don’t know what happening about export then I’m try on my other computer it’s not working too

And I’m try on studio one it not working too T-T

I see. I don’t have Studio One, and it doens’t look like I can even get a demo to try with. Do other plugins work Ok for you in Cubase?

Other plugin can use normal such as sylenth1 Steven slate drum it’s working.

I can use already. I try to settings inside Cubase vst it’s working. Thank you so much for help me. :smile:

So it’s all working fine now? That’s great news. Good luck with your music making!