Cabbage Logo
Back to Cabbage Site

[FIXED] Problem with VST from Cabbage in LMMS

Perfect ! Can’t wait to give it a try ! Let me know !

Can you try this version? I’ve updated the build scripts to use the latest version of JUCE and Csound. Only I’m having some problems running it as I’m getting an error on launch. Would you mind trying this version and letting me know if it works, at all?

1 Like

I found the problem. The fmod dll needs updating as it links with an older version of Csound. If you simply rename it then Cabbage should work fine. And hopefully that combobox issue is fixed in LMMS.

1 Like

@rorywalsh Thanks a lot ! I’m trying it right now, just I don’t understand what I’m suppose to do with the fmod dll file ?
EDIT : I tried, nothing changed :confused:
I tried with the normal LMMS (without my fix) the endless note bug is still here
And the combobox is still blinking

EDIT2 : This new version crash sometimes when I press CTRL+S to save & start the synth in Cabbage, like I can save 3 times, and the fourth time it crashes

Thanks for checking. I’ll look into that. Probably best to revert to an earlier version for the time being.

1 Like

No problem !
Alright, thanks.
And yeah I reverted to the older version until it’s fixed !
And for the combobox, if they still bug, I will use the buttons, is it possible to switch between 3 values with a button ? (And write the text on it according to the choice)

It’s possible to that in several ways. You can dynamically update the text of a button, or use an image and a label to do the same.

1 Like

@rorywalsh Alright thanks ! I tried and I’m able to add three text values, but can’t seem to toggle between 0 1 2 …
I can add value(2) to start at value 2 but then no way to get back to 2, always 0…1

Try this. I’m just manipulating the text of a label depending on how many times someone hits it.

3ValueButton.csd (1.0 KB)

1 Like

Oh ! Clever ! I’ll try this as soon as I’m back in my computer ! Thanks so much !
I didn’t know it could work this way !

EDIT : Sadly it doesn’t work… When I click on the label, nothing happens, probably related to my problem with the chnset opcode, explained here