So I found the problem. Because the presets are saved using XML, you must adhere to the XML naming standards for all of your channels. In your case it breaks because of the "Env Mod ..." channels. If you change these it should work Ok. I'm reluctant to add provisions for replacing spaces with symbols. I think in the future I might change to using JSON, but at least for now you should have a workable solution, i.e, remove all spaces from channel names. I will add a note to the manual about this. For clarity, here are the XML naming rules.
XML Naming Rules
XML elements must follow these naming rules:
- Element names are case-sensitive
- Element names must start with a letter or underscore
- Element names cannot start with the letters xml (or XML, or Xml, etc)
- Element names can contain letters, digits, hyphens, underscores, and periods
- Element names cannot contain spaces
- Any name can be used, no words are reserved (except xml).