Cabbage Logo
Back to Cabbage Site

I could export vst from cabbage for use on cubase but It does not sound T_T Help me please

Can you give me a little more information? What version of Cabbage are you using, and what OS are you using? Does it work in other hosts?

I using cabbage V2.0.00 and I Installed Csound
I using Windown 10.
I have cubase only never use other program.

And I using cubase full version not demo it have dongle

I’m still not sure what the problem is? In the picture you posted, it says “synth test sss”, is that the Cabbage plugin?

That is a example of Cabbage But while exporting for test on Cubase,I could edited the name.

I just want to know that can work on Cubase?
Before I will use it :slight_smile:

Can you give me the full lists of steps you took? I understand that you exported the example and gave it a different name. Then you opened Cubase, created a new track, and then added the newly exported plugin to it? When you press the ‘e’ beside the plugin name, does it show the plugin window?

Yes it’s have a plugin window and I’ll show you while I’m doing it step by step.
1 I open example of cabbage
2 I export vst instruments and I created new folder on my desktop for that file
3 I copied file name .dll and .csd and changed to folder Steinberg/vstplugin in drive c
4 I open cubase and create new project of Cubase and create track instruments
5 choose that file which I export from Cabbage
6 It show plugin window but when I push down on keyboard of plugin window it doesn’t sound.

Looks like the same issue report here:

I was able to fix that. I will see if I can use the same trick on Windows. I don’t have a copy of Cubase so you’ll need to test it for me. Give me a day or two to look into it. I’ll let you know when I have something for you to test.

1 Like

Brother Now I can test sound on cubase already by download latest version but It doesn’t sound when i push down keyboard How to use it on keyboard?.

So it’s all working apart from the keyboard?

I just tried installing a demo version of Cubase but I don’t have enough space on my laptop to install it. I won’t have access to a better PC until September. Until then there is little I can do I’m afraid.

In meaning my keyboard like this lol sorry

That does look odd. I wonder are there any other Cubase users on the list that might be able to help with this? Does the keyboard widget in the Cabbage plugin interface work? Or can you add a MIDI track and add some notes that way?