Cabbage Logo
Back to Cabbage Site

Installation failed on OS X 10.10.3 (Yosemite) (workaround)

I tried to install the version 1.0 from the web, but it failed. I unselected Csound, since I have a higher version already. I had previous versions of Cabbage and AU, since it said ‘upgrade’…

Richard

Try the latest from the forum. I thought I had the latest csound. Apologies if not. I will prepare a new release for you. Thanks for the heads up. If you chose to install csound it should work. But you might miss something from the new release.

Nope, still the same. I tried the latest beta with and without the Csound install…

Richard

Thanks. I’ll sort it out.

I don’t know if it’s the same problem, but I recently installed Cabbage v1.0 in OSX 10.8 and I had to deselect Cabbage AU for the installation to complete.

There seems to be an issue with the installer on OSX. It reports an error in installation, but in all cases I’ve tested, the installation has been fine. It gets caught up on writing the AudioUnits to the library. As far as I can tell. Perhaps I should leave them up to the user to install.

Ok, installing only Cabbage seems to work. At least I can now use the latest Cabbage. Great job Rory!

Thanks for letting me know. It will be till tomorrow before I get a chance to look into this.