Cabbage Logo
Back to Cabbage Site

Latest beta packages available here (updated links)

Cabbage packages are created remotely each time a commit is made to the Cabbage GIT develop repository. These builds are beta and can be accessed here

Just follows the steps shown here:

Please do not report issues to this thread. Report them to the Cabbage Slugs section of the forum; and please reference to reference the build tag if you can.

Pre-release Cabbage 2 for testing - part 7
Cabbage 1.1.0 MacOSX installer needed. where?
Can't download (404 not found)
Cabbage crashes with my csd
Noob 101 - trying to see my .vst in Reaper on OSX
Fresh Cabbage
Snapshot, ksmps and bend opcodes (fixed)
Edit Mode no longer working
Instrument issues! please help!
Cabbage Uninstall
Download issues
Automating Widgets
How to download latest builds?
Where Do I Get CabbageAU?
String feedback example xruns on Linux
AU on Logic 10.2.1, Mavericks
Custom GUI dont work when vst is loaded in Daw
Info Button doesn't open the file (fixed)
Don't see the code and crashes when I "Open New Instrument" (Fixed)
Help Missing MSVCP140D.dll & libwinpthread-1.dll cannot running cabbage on win 7 32
Can't download latest version(macOS)
Single line groupbox issue?
Harvesting events using midiin opcode
New proposal for modular GUI, part 2
Adding widgets from right click menu generates code in the wrong spot, editing attribute sometimes adds repeating fontcolor(xxx)
Keyboard GUI MIDI note activity color setting
Problem with the Right Widget Panel
Potential breaking change with USER_APPLICATION_DIRECTORY channel
Official v2.9.0 download for Linux contains version 2.8.162
Cabbage not opening MacOS 13.4 even after codesigning via terminal
Edit mode destroys source code (Windows 10/11)
Audio file directory problems in the presets file
Building Cabbage in Windows [Request for help]
Synthesizer with waveform modification
Save presets with soundfiler widget
Missing FMOD Export Options Cabbage v2.9.0
Current Cabbage glitches in MultiTrack Studio
Compiling Lore
Preset saving issue

Hi Rory,

For some reason the MacOS version is not present in the downloaded installers?

Thanks, seems I botched the installer script. Just triggering a new build now :+1:

1 Like

Thank you!

Hi Rory and all. All latest beta are not giving Windows versions
and this is the warning

https://dev.azure.com/rorywalsh/cabbage/_build/results?buildId=2480&view=logs&j=2d2b3007-3c5c-5840-9bb0-2b1ea49925f3&t=13d8020a-002d-54e1-9310-5e7cabc7fee7&l=9

Hi @alfonso_santimone, yeah, it seems the new MIDI opcodes on Windows are causing a build issue due to a naming conflict in Csound. What I’m going to do is disable them on Windows for now. Update the offending Csound source and reinstate them once my changes have been accepted. Thanks for the feedback :+1:

1 Like

Hi @rorywalsh, thanks. In the meantime i go see what’s new about MIDI opcodes in CSound…totally missed the news :smiley:

They are Cabbage only I’m afraid. Not available in vanilla Csound.

1 Like

it’s seems there is the same Win build troubles with the last two commits…

I updated the Windows build tools locally, and it turns out Azure DevOps is using an older toolchain, which is ironic, considering Azure is a MS product :roll_eyes: Anyway I triggered a new build now.

troubles with win nightly are back…

https://dev.azure.com/rorywalsh/cabbage/_build/results?buildId=2608&view=logs&j=2d2b3007-3c5c-5840-9bb0-2b1ea49925f3&t=13d8020a-002d-54e1-9310-5e7cabc7fee7&l=9

Directory ‘D:\a\1\a’ is empty. Nothing will be added to build artifact ‘Installers’.

Thanks @alfonso_santimone, I’m currently doing some dev work that might upset the nightly builds. I’ll take a look.

It seems that there are problems again for downloading the latest versions for Windows. This warning appears: "[warning]Directory ‘D:\a\1\a’ is empty. Nothing will be added to build artifact ‘Installers’ " It seems to be the same issue that Alfonso mentioned. The latest build is not available for windows: https://dev.azure.com/rorywalsh/cabbage/_build/results?buildId=2627&view=results

1 Like

Latest artifacts (now 2.9.200) don’t run on silicon Macs.
2.9.181 is working

Oh, let me take a look…

[edit] I don’t think it will work on any Mac system because I’m pretty sure it didn’t build. I think I see the reason now. Give me a few secs…

I’ve triggered a new build now. :+1:

1 Like

v2.9.201 runs ok on silicon Macs!

1 Like