Cabbage Logo
Back to Cabbage Site

Options - Edit Mode - Right click to add widgets doesn`t work

Im just trying to add widgets with right click in the edit mode, but it doesnt work. Maybe because i’m on macOS Sierra.

Any help?

I’m not sure why that is. Are you absolutely certain that you are in edit mode? Can you move widgets around? I guess I need to update to the latest version of OSX. Btw, does it work with the older version of Cabbage?

Yes! I’m sure i’m in edit mode. I can move widgets around, but i can’t add them by right click. I was working on another mac computer in OS X El Capitan and it works normally. it`seems that it is a problem with Sierra macOS.

Ok. Thanks for double checking. I’ll find a fix early next week.

I just posted a new package for OSX to the beta post on this forum. I’m not sure it will resolve the mouse click issues you are having, but at least everything else should now be up to date. I will try to get the news docs sorted soon. For now they are still a little bit of a mismatch between version 1 and version 2!

Ok Rory, Thanks

Just grabbed that new package… Love it! The right-click to add widgets works for me (on 10.12.6). I really appreciate the slower scroll speed of the editor.

You’re awesome!

Glad to hear the right-click issue is gone now. That was an odd one!