I have some csds using OSC send and receive, and experience some strange crashing when doing innocent looking operations (things that I'm quite sure used to work at some point on an earlier Cabbage version. After some initial debugging of the csd (looks ok as far as I can tell), I went to check on possible conflicts with the regular Csound installation. If I rename my regular Csound install, I get init errors on the OSC opcodes, f.ex:
gihandle OSCinit <<<
Unexpected untyped word gihandle when expecting a variable
OSCsend kwhen <<<
Unexpected untyped word OSCsend when expecting a variable
If I rename back my Csound install, so it is in the system path, the csds run fine in Cabbage and the OSC opcodes send and receive as expected (until they crash, when I change the routing of OSC signals). Crashing provides no error from Csound, but the CPU goes to max and Cabbage freezes.
I'm on windows, using
the date of the exe is 9th November