Cabbage Logo
Back to Cabbage Site

Problem with cabbage(32bit) v1.1.05 (resolved)

Hi,

I have this problem with cabbage(32bit) v1.1.05 windows… 64 version work well

WARNING: could not open library ‘C:\Program Files (x86)\Cabbage32\fmod_csoundL.dll’ (-1)
WARNING: could not open library ‘C:\Program Files (x86)\Cabbage32\osc.dll’ (-1)
UnifiedCSD: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cabbage32\IntroScreen.csd
Reading CSD failed … stopping

Thanks for your work

Those aren’t errors, but warning. Things should still be working. Do the examples work Ok? Can you post the outputs from one of the synths for instance?

the audio settings is good, the test works but

WARNING: could not open library ‘C:\Program Files (x86)\Cabbage32\fmod_csoundL.dll’ (-1)
WARNING: could not open library ‘C:\Program Files (x86)\Cabbage32\osc.dll’ (-1)
UnifiedCSD: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cabbage32\Examples\Synths\Additive.csd
Reading CSD failed … stopping

Hmm. The only output you get from Csound when you try to load Additive.csd is what you posted? Can you try to copy the Additive.csd file to another location and then open it? If you get the same issue, can you try editing some of the code and then hitting save. Maybe Csound will give us more information then. I’m just wondering if there is some kind of strange permissions issue.

Hi,
i copied the Additive.csd file and it works
it’s a permission issue

thanks

Thanks for letting us know. I’ve hit similar issues in the labs here at my university. But somehow I always forget about them! I think the solution is to install the examples to one Documents folder. But the nice thing about storing them in “Program Files” is that users can’t overwrite them and accidentally break them.