Cabbage Logo
Back to Cabbage Site

Problems with building cabbage (resolved)

Dear community,
after a long time I’ve tried again to install cabbage.
After the end of the compiling I’ve got:

cp: der Aufruf von stat für »./build/Cabbage“ ist nicht möglich: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden
cp: der Aufruf von stat für »./build/CabbagePluginSynth.so“ ist nicht möglich: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden
cp: der Aufruf von stat für »./build/CabbagePluginEffect.so“ ist nicht möglich: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden
cp: der Aufruf von stat für »./build/CabbageStudio“ ist nicht möglich: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden
cp: der Aufruf von stat für »…/…/Docs/_book“ ist nicht möglich: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden
Has someone an idea what should do now?
I’m using kxstudio on my machine.
Thanks,
Stefam

Hi,

Could you post the complete output produced by the compiler? Please attach a txt file with it and we’ll take a look. Thanks.

Dear gsenna,
thanks for Your reply.
I’ve made to text files (from standard out and from standard error messages).
I hope this helps.
I’ve attached the 2 files.stdout.txt (4.8 KB) stderr.txt (62.7 KB)

You need -> ‘sudo apt-get install libxrandr-dev’.
Then you’ll need to solve the SDK problem. Have you already downloaded it? What’s its path?

Thanks!
I’ve installed the package.
The path seems to be ./usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/
Can I try the builld-process again?
Do I have to consider the path of libxrandr in any way?

No, sorry if I wasn’t clear. There were two different problems in your build. You solved the xrandr thing.

The second problem is that your are missing the SDK from Steinberg. Have you already downloaded it? Take a look at this reply by Rory: Building on Linux (resolved)

Dear gsenna,
thanks for Your help. I could compile cabbage and I can run the program. I changed the audio output to jack and now everything seems to be perfect!