Cabbage Logo
Back to Cabbage Site

Range widget issue (fixed)

Hey Rory,

There seem to be an issue with hrange and vrange widgets. When the widget is initialized, its initial value is set to the corresponding channels. But any changes to the sliders are not reflected on the channels. Also, the sliders seem to occupy the far ends of the bar, no matter what their value is set to. test.csd (722 Bytes)

Something is definitely wrong here. I’ll take a look.

Right so, I’m uploading another build now that addresses the hrange problem somewhat. You can find it at the same link as in my previous message. It should work fine now, but that there is still an issue. The initial values are being set, but not visually. So when you do range(0, 1000, 60:600), Csound is notified of the 60 and 600, but the slider thumbs are not showing in the correct position. It will take me some time to sort that as I can’t see what the problem is.

Like you said, the values change now, but the initial slider position is incorrect. Take your time with it.

The position is wrong, but if you check you’ll see the initial values are correct. Anyhow, leave it with me.