Cabbage Logo
Back to Cabbage Site

SVG off-axis

Hi, here’s one that I’ve been meaning to ask about for a while. When I use an SVG on a rotary slider widget, the new image shows up, but doesnt pivot about it’s center, more a point in the upper-left. Is this a slug, or have I missed something? Any ideas? Thanks.

v1.1.02
win7-64
SVGtest.zip (4.9 KB)

It is a little sluggy :wink: For now you can simply ensure that your svg is 100x100 pixels. I’m currently about to rewriting a large part of the Cabbage code-base. I’ll add this to the list of things that need attentions!

Sometimes, a workaround is as good as a fix. Cheers Rory. Just a reminder, while I have your ear on rsliders, you mentioned a while back that you’d look at setting the tracker to start at the zero position (for ranges into negative). My pan pots would love that :smiley:

Did I not post a solution for that using the popuptext identifier? Remind me again, it had something to do with starting at 0 and sliding (upwards) to a negative number?

Here’s the original thread:

The tracker in an hslider already responds in the way you suggest if the range is say, -1 to 1. Probably it makes sense if an rslider does something similar by default when presented with a similar range. Tweak-heads may still want an means to design their own tracker response other than the default…

1 Like

Oh yeah, now I recall. Ok, I’ll add it to the list of things for Cabbage v2.0 :wink:

1 Like