I have a VM on my Mac which i use for development.
When i wrote the post, i had been testing in the VM with Logic 10.4.4
Today, i reboot the VM and tried to give it a clean start.
It worked ok in Ableton Live 10, and then using BC Patchwork on AL10 and then eventually after a couple of non working tries it worked in Logic 10.4.4 in the VM. So, on the VM works great today.
Then i decided to test it on the Mac host. On the host i had updated in Logic 10.4.5 and have AL10. I test it Ableton and works fine.
I tested within BC Patchwork in AL10 and works.
I test it in Logic and it does not! I load BCP in Logic and load the plugin, AU,VST, VST3 and does not work!
Even within the BCP plugin in Logic 10.4.5 did not work. (It works one way when i move the plugin knob, but not the other way around.)
I did a couple of restarts of the Mac and still the same.
I tested with a bunch of other 3rd party plugins and they map and work ok.
I don't know what to say...