Cabbage Logo
Back to Cabbage Site

Very elementary lessons about tables

Hi,

I hope can be useful to someone :wink:

PS: If the experts find errors or improvements, they are welcome :blush:
how can I view the contents of more ftgen with just a one gentable? :blush:

2016.03_Tonetta_Ivan_Tables 001.zip (85.1 KB)

R

Pass more than one table to the tableNumber() identifier. For example tableNumber(1, 2, 3) will load tables 1 2 and 3 in the same table widget.

Hi,

thanks for reply. I would like it to be shown the contents of one table at a time in the same vidget. It can be done?
when table 2 is selected, only table 2 is showed but when table 3 is selected only the table 3 is showed in the same widget…

R

I think below is along the lines of what Rory is suggesting. It’s a little hard to see as the tables are all quite similar in shape and because the unselected tables are still visible, albeit more faint. Maybe some future development might allow unselected tables to be rendered completely invisible.
Below is a amended Cabbage section from your example β€˜001 - f1_Score_TIMBRE_oscili_GUI.csd’

<Cabbage>
form size(500, 400), pluginID("plu1")
; Note: each function in the score sending your values in same "gentable" opcode number
gentable bounds(005,005,245,175), tablenumber(1,2,3,4), tablecolour("blue","red","yellow","green") ; receive the values?of the score function 1
label    bounds(005,370,180,015), text("Tonetta Ivan - 2016.03"), align("left"), fontcolour("blue")
</Cabbage>

Hi,

thanks for reply. I imagine a drum machine that sends its also waveform for display in GUI by updating the table every time.

Many thanks for all!!!

R