Cabbage Logo
Back to Cabbage Site

AU-Installer?

Hello!

Im new here and very(!) wet behind the ears, so you may have to excuse some ignorance, at least for now

With that said:

I´ve been trying to figure out how to get my cabbage-instruments to work in Logic. Ive checked out some past posts here and it seems like there used to be an AU-installer available for download, but i can´t find it.

Anybody have any news on an eventual new installer, or any relevant information i haven´t caught on to?

I don’t have a mac but can’t logic import vst? Cabbage allows you to export your instruments as vst. Menu file, export.
Hope this helps.

Thanks for replying! Logic doesn´t support vst unfortunately, but there is mentioned a workaround in the Cabbage manual. But i can´t find the installer that is mentioned to make the options for cabbage AUs show up in logic.

http://cabbageaudio.com/docs/cabbage_audio_unit/

I’m afraid the AU package has not yet been yet updated for Cabbage 2. It’s on my list of things to get done. In fact, it’s probably next on list of big jobs. You can try this installer if you feel adventurous.

People have had varied success with it. It seems to work with some hosts, but not with others.

1 Like

Thank you for the reply! Sounds great