Cabbage Logo
Back to Cabbage Site

Cabbage macros

macro.csd (477 Bytes)
When using a macro to define a list of identifiers the first one seems to get ignored. In the attached example if you remove the first instruction to set the trackercolour the remaining instruction is ignored. It seems to be the same for any attribute.

Cabbage doesn’t use # symbols when defining macros. It never did. If you take them out it works fine. So I’m guessing you used these a lot? I guess I can remove any # I find before parsing, but that will also potentially remove any # that is needed?

Thanks Rory, I don’t know how that didn’t get fixed before. I think Cabbage 1 was more tolerant.

Here are a couple of new queries:

Are there plans to make hrange respond to channel messages on its main channel?
hrange.csd (512 Bytes)

If the text label of a checkbox is coloured, the text reverts to grey when the checkbox is activated.
checkbox.csd (371 Bytes)

Yes. I’ll do that now.

That’s because fontcolour:1() defaults to grey. But I think we already decided that if no fontcolour:1() is given, fontcolour() should be used for both states? Therefore I need to fix it.

I’ve these two things fixed. I’m currently trying to address a few more issues before uploading a new release. Thanks for your patience.