Cabbage Logo
Back to Cabbage Site

Duplicating combo boxes do not remain

I have a form with 1 combo box. In edit mode I duplicate 2 more. I save the source in the source editor. Then I open another Cabbage file, go back to the one I’m working on and there is only my first combo box, not 3 of them. Have not tried this with other widgets.
This is Cabbage 1.1.07

Richard

Are you taking about the open auxiliary for feature?

No comprendo amigo. It’s just standard Cabbage, copying (duplicating) a widget in Edit mode…
It does seem to work when in Source Edit mode I do “save(update instrument)”. Last time I did “save and close”. That does not seem to work…

I can’t say what’s going on there. I also can’t produce it following your instructions? Are you sure that’s all there is to it and not something more. When you save a file it’s saved. You can even look at it on disk through another editor to verify it was saved. Are you sure you’re not opening another file instead of the one with 3 widgets?

It just looks like “save and close” does nothing for me here on OS X. The other save, “save(update instrument)” does work. BTW, “Close editor” also does nothing.

You’re right about that. I see what you mean now. I can’t promise to fix it considering I’m close to releasing the new version. But thanks for bringing it to my attention.