Cabbage Logo
Back to Cabbage Site

Latest news from the windows world

Hi,

Many thanks for latest update 1.0.03 … :wink:

The ‘libwinpthread-1.dll’ Notice that appears at Cabbage startup, what is it?

R

Ouch. It’s a pain in the ass caused by changes to how Csound is building. I might take down the link to the latest windows build until I fix this. Apologies for the inconvenience.

[edit] Can you try removing osc.dll from the Cabbage directory and see if that helps?

Hi,

I removed the osc.dll and now works!
Thanks again for all…

R

But we want osc.dll so this is only an interim workaround. I’m, looking into it.

Can you try the latest version I just uploaded? It ships with libwinpthread-1.dll now, although I wish to remove this dependency in the future.

Hi,

this latest update (1.0.04) is very beautiful! Many bugs fixed and many requests are reality!
{your editor becomes very competitive… :wink: }

Many thanks Rory! You work very fine!

R

The new selecting of all matching words still needs work. I’m still working on it.

Hi,

in fact, they are selected only certain words. I have selected the last kamp6, but as you see, the first not. (take your time…)

Many thanks!

R

Hello Rory,
I have just installed cabbage 32bits 1.1.0 in my old laptop.
In this version the The ‘libwinpthread-1.dll’ Notice appears again.
I removed the osc.dll and it works, but I would like to know what about open sound control services…

J.

I’ll hake to take a look. But it will be a while before I get around to it as I’m up to my neck in work at the moment :pensive: