Cabbage Logo
Back to Cabbage Site

Loading additional cabbage files in cabbage studio (fixed)

Hello,
I’ve some cabbage files (that are working with Cabbage) that I want to use with Cabbage Studio.
I’ve added the folders containing the csd’s in Preferences/Cabbage plugins but they don’t show up in the list of available plugins (by right clicking on the main window the menu contains the voices New, Native, Third Party and Devices, in the sub menus of each voice they are not present).
Is there something obvious that I’m doing wrong?

I’m on ubuntu 14.04 with cabbage 1.0 and cabbage studio 0.1.3 built from sources

Ciao
Stefano

I forgot to say that if i put csd files in the same directory of the example files provided they are shown in the “Native” menu and usable.

Ciao

I’ll take a look. I’m in the process of updating my Ubuntu machine to 16.04, once that’s done I’ll get this sorted. I’m glad you found a work around for now anyhow. You might also try checking out the latest development branch for the latest version. I did some work on Studio a few weeks back. It had nothing to do with menus, but the built-in code editor should be working better now.

This should be fixed now. My code was pretty stupid when it came to adding several paths!

I’ve just built from development branch and seems to work. Thank you