Cabbage Logo
Back to Cabbage Site

Problems with SVG

Hi,

I’m trying to do an effect, but when I tried to load custom SVGS It didn’t show anything. Could you help me? I’m working on “Cabbage_Thu_Mar_22_15-38-25_2018.pkg”

I am away at the moment and don’t have access to Cabbage to check this. Did you try the svg example? If that works then it’s probably an issue with your instrument. Maybe you can post the Cabbage section of your instrument so I can take a look?

Solved, I don’t know why that SVG didn’t work. I used the rslider.svg and modified it. Thanks

That looks tasty :wink: Perhaps Cabbage couldn’t find your SVG? Anyhow, glad it’s working now.

Hi Raroy, I want to ask you something. I’m trying yo use a custom image on rslider with size less than 30, How can I do it? When I change the size less than 30 the image convert on a Standard Knob.

Ah, I’ll need to sort that. I think cabbage automatically does at the moment. A hack would be to use an invisible slider over an image and then rotate the image as the slider moves. It’s a few extra lines of code but should work.

I can update Cabbage to remove this limitation but it won’t be till late next week as I’m currently traveling.