Cabbage Logo
Back to Cabbage Site

Slider tracker start point

Hi, anyone know of a way to start the coloured tracker of an rslider from a central point, rather than running from one end to the other? For example, if I made a pan knob, it would be nice to show the tracker when the knob is moved either left or right, while no tracker would show in the default central position. Cheers.

Sliders that move between positive and negative values will do this automatically, i.e, -1 to 1. Maybe that’ll do the trick?

Btw, the Cabbage farmers section is really for Cabbage developers rather than users. I might move this message over to the Cabbage Stew section at some point :wink:

Hi Rory, it might be a windows thing then, or maybe I need to update. I’ve been using cabbage a few months, currently using v1.0.03 (multichannel). I assumed that the tracker should run from the 0 position outwards, but it never has for me.
(As soon as I posted, I realised I was in the wrong section. :wink:)

Ah wait, you’re talking about the rotary sliders. Apologies, I didn’t get that earlier. Hmm, this isn’t currently possible. But I guess it would be nice to have. I can’t promise anything, but it’s worth a look at least!

1 Like