Cabbage Logo
Back to Cabbage Site

SVG request or what I wrong? (fixed)

Hi,

• The same “cursor black” problem it was found in all the Cabbage widgets: if I click in the GUI window for insert the widget value manually, I don’t see the cursor;
  • The “number box”, is not resized, when I set a different size of his widget: is normal?;
  • Why when I write 0 to X position of a widget, this is not a 0 x pos? (image 001);
  • It’s possible to set in the foreground (from the default file .svg) all the user .svg files, when the user uses one his? (image 002)
  • why the Csound output shows compress2, but compress2 don’t exists? (image 003)

thanks a lot!

R

I’ve no idea what you are trying to say here? Btw, what is your native language, I’m just curious :wink:

Yes, the textbox for sliders is a fixed size. If you need more room for experimentation you should probably use a label instead.

Again, I’m a little unclear here as to what you want. Take a look at this:
http://cabbageaudio.com/TEMP3/docs/using_svgs/
It might explain some more.

It may have been renamed?

Hi,

• when I write the value manually in the widget, the color cursor is black: is possible to change to white? (image 001)
  • in the picture above, you see my experimental SVG red knob with blue indicator. I think I’ve done something wrong when I make the .svg knob. I make only the upper part of knob and not the downer. we work behind…

Many thanks Rory, (be patient, I’m italian)

R

Ah yes, I see what you mean now. I don’t speak any Italian, but you’re English is pretty good, so I’m not too concerned! I will look into the textbox slider widget issue. The problem is the background colour. If the cursor colour is the same as the background it won’t be seen. Leave it with me.

Fixed in git. Will be in the next release.