Cabbage Logo
Back to Cabbage Site

Cabbage2lite pre-testing: 1

The range sliders are working better now. They still don’t look as ‘cool’ as they could, but at least they function as they should. I’ll prepare an OSX build once I’ve a few more bugs finished.

Awesome and thanks! The comment on their looks wasn’t meant as them not looking cool, as with them being updated it made the old ones feel a little stale. Was just a minor comment tho, the two widgets feel so closely related to me that I was just surprised to see the update on on and not the other.

My only real complaint there was the width behavior, and the pixel/hitbox issues when grabbing the tabs. I’ll look forward to trying out some new stuff tomorrow!

Here’s the latest iteration with many of the issues above addressed. The range slider should drag better now, but you may still have issues with them. I just wanted to get them working as they did before.

[updated link]

I didn’t have time to fix the define issues yet. It’ll be early next week before I can get you a fix for those.

I get a 404 on that link.

I’ve updated the link. Apologies for that.

No problem, thanks!

So far most of the identchannel stuff looks good on numboxes and gentables, tho I still get “CabbageLite” as the window title. Lag on hrange is much better, and even the “hitboxes” seem better!

Haven’t tested too much further tho, literally just got it running.

Tho I did just notice that there’s a whole lot less debug “chatter” in the captured output in sublime… on a whim I tried running two windows, and it worked!

Spectacular! :smiley:

Ok, I may have accidentally sent you a debug version last time out. I am happy to hear that things have improved, although i still expect a few issues…