Cabbage Logo
Back to Cabbage Site

Error Messages Exporting Plugin Effect

Hi,

I’ve developed a a plugin effect but when I try to export I get some messages:

And when i listen it’s sound terrible. I want to know how to prevent those messages that could be the problem.

I’m using Mac OSX 10.9.5 - Cabbage 1.1.05

Thanks for your help

Some things:

• Is the plugin open in a host when you try to export it?
  • Can you verify that the Cabbage.app bundle contains two files call CabbagePluginSynth and CabbagePluginEffect
  • Would you mind posting your .csd file? If you don’t wish to share it with the world you can send it my via private message.

Hi Rory,

About what you said:

• The plugin is not open when I try to export.

• Yes, the Cabbage.app contain both files

• Here is the .csd file MID_noGUI.csd (2.8 KB)

The plugin is a Stereo Image Proccessor that works with Mid and Side signal.

Here is an audio with the Plugin in Bypass and then the processed audio, i don’t know why it sounds like that.http://forum.cabbageaudio.com:/uploads/default/original/1X/deb9492c47b46a6bf6fbb4a2a6986f56cbcb2f8d.mp3

Thanks for your time and help.

Hi Rory,

I have a few good news, I used Cabbage v1.1.0 and the plugin now sounds as i want but the plugin doesn’t read the SVG files for the knobs. I cabbage it looks great but when I export the problem appears. I try to copy de SVG file into de VST package and didn’t work. Any idea about What is Happening?

On the left you can see the plugin on cabbage and on the right the plugin running in Reaper.

Thanks again for all.

Can you take a look at this thread. It may help:

That’s a really cool GUI btw. Are they all SVGs? It would be great to post the instrument to the recipes section when it’s done, if you like. Not many people are using custom graphics. It’s a great example of what can be done if you know your way around image editing software.

I’ve checked that post before but when the plugin looks great sound bad like the MP3 that I’ve sent you. About the GUI it only use SVG as the line of the knob and the background is an image. Obviously when I finished it, I’ll post it. Can I send you the whole project to check?

Again, thanks for all.

Ok, I think I know what happened there then, I was doing some work on adding multichannel support and I think it may have messed up some other things. Yeah, you can send the whole project as a zip, or dropbox link or whatever. I’ll take alook.

@rorywalsh here is the link of dropbox https://www.dropbox.com/s/2uflntj4w4k0v96/Stereo%20Image%20Processor.zip?dl=0
If you can check and help me to get a solution would be great. Thanks for all

Can you try the latest beta package for OSX again? I just uploaded a new one and your plugin now looks and behaves as I would expect in Reaper and Live.

Hi Rory, thanks for your help and it’s working. When i finished the plugin I will post on the recipe. Thanks for your time and help