Cabbage Logo
Back to Cabbage Site

Presets...once again

Thanks!
The tests that I did previously were already with guiMode (“queue”). I have compiled this new dev tip where you have made the changes and the same thing happens. I use the PresetsNamed.csd example.
I have also checked third party plugins and they memorize the presets correctly.

All of these tests are with Windows.

That’s odd, all of my tests on Windows showed the expected behaviour, that is, all presets were saved and I could recall them without a problem :thinking:

I’ll try again later when I’m back at my PC. I’ll let you know :+1:

I appreciate it and I will also continue with some more tests.
This time the elf is having a great time :rofl:

I think the IDE, in the export process, makes some change. I have installed it manually with CabbageEffectNam and so it works fine :wink:

Hi @Gerbo. I’m going to build you a new version for Windows. In my tests here it works fine.

[edit] I just want to update a few other things first. I’ll let you know when a build is ready.

Thanks!
The last version I tested with, I downloaded it from Azure. Anyway, when I customize the source code of the project the problem no longer arises, and everything is ok :+1:

1 Like

Just to note, I add a readOnly() identifier to the new presetbutton. With readOnly(1) users are not given the choice to save any presets, but they still have access to those provided with the plugin.

I see that it overrides the Save / Save As / Presets folder menu. But in this way the user cannot have access to save presets.
I thought it was to protect the factory presets folder.
Is that? :thinking:

Hi @Gerbo, nice to hear from you :slight_smile: All saved presets should still appear? They did when I tested this yesterday? So yes, it’s not only a way to protect factory presets. Btw, it’s come to my attention that this new preset feature is not documented at all. I better write up a page for the manual.

With all the tests that were done and that were optimal, I have not missed the manual :wink:.
I am very happy to hear from you and I hope you are well :hugs: