Cabbage Logo
Back to Cabbage Site

About Cabbage pro

Hi @rorywalsh, you talked about the Puremagnetik Team that use Cabbage Pro to build their commercial plugins, in an old post… What Cabbage Pro is? Where I could find it or is only the commercial license of Cabbage?

I’ll PM you the details…

Thank you :slight_smile:

So the closest thing to a student discount would be something like a one person indie license would be the least expensive? I’d be interested in a pm about it?
~Thanks!

Hi @rorywalsh I’m interested in knowing more about Cabbage pro as well if you could please PM?

@rorywalsh I’m very curious about this “pro” version. Any info available? thanks!

PM on the way…

@rorywalsh If you could also PM me any info on the pro version that would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Hello,
could you PM info about the Pro version of Cabbage please ? I’m very interested !
Thanks
Stéphane

PM on the way :wink:

Hello,
could you PM about the Pro version?
Many thanks
Massimiliano

On its way…

Could you PM also to me?
Thank you so much

1 Like

Please be so kind as to PM me the details to the pro version I’d appreciate that so much

Jumping on the bandwagon here, could I also get the details Rory please?

Hi! Could you give me more information about Pro? Tks so much!!

1 Like

Why not just speak openly about Cabbage Pro?

Mostly because it’s only in its very early stages of development. But yeah, I think I can make a sticky on the main forum about it now. :wink: I’ll post a little later today.

1 Like

interested in Pro version) more details pls

There is a sticky on the main forum page about Cabbage Pro. If you have any further questions you can PM me. :+1:

1 Like