Cabbage Logo
Back to Cabbage Site

About the Csound Noobs category

This forum for mostly for those who are relatively new to Csound. Feel free to post here if you have any general questions on using Csound. Most members of the Cabbage forum already have experience using Csound, but we always welcome new users to the community.

vst lib.pdf (22.4 KB) i dont know if thats the right way to upload the code, ireally like to add to that your peeaoooh fx and other manipultaion tools for the drums, i tried everything but im missing someting or somethings, because im just learning im on copy paste “mode” so i start understanding where everything goes,so now i know where images go and how to set them in order, i know where samples go and other stuff,so when i messed things up i can fix them ,i just can add an fx, i tried from scratch in a new cs sound file , i can do the knob,rename,shape ,just can move after those steps, , i belive in my copy and paste im repeating the outputs or at the first bar on top im not doing right the declare part of it, maybe the instrument number i add its wrong,thanx for the help i can get,im just stuck in this part for couple of days,ive being reading and whatching your tutorials,i think my mind its a little burned for being back n forth, jejejeje.

You can just upload the .csd I’ll take a look