What’s it all about with FLTK?
Whenever I try running any .csd files that make use of any FLTK-widget-opcodes I get errors like:
error: syntax error, unexpected STRING_TOKEN (token """) from file G:\file.csd (1), line 51: >>> <<< Unexpected untyped word FLpanel when expecting a variable Parsing failed due to invalid input! Stopping on parser failure cannot compile orchestra end of score.
(I tried at least 5 different .csd files that use FLTK widgets, the error is always thrown on the very first line a FLTK-opcode is placed. Are the opcodes missing?)
- I tried the csound version installed with cabbage and the one from csound.com’s download section ( 64bit Binaries v6.17.0 )
- Is it still supported in the current csound version (6.17)?
- I’m working under Windows 10.
- Does it take any additional installation? A custom build maybe?
- Should it work “out of the box”?
I read all I could find about it in the manual and google searching, not finding much about FLTK at all really.
It’s really not that I intend to use FLTK to build GUI, it’s only that several csound examples found on the internet use them (like some from Iain McCurdy’s marvellous catalog or ones that get shared here on the forum) and I would really love to run them when studying them
Thank you in advance for any hints!