Hi, I would like you to introduce my new synth called Analog nomad. This one has presets.
+0combobox) to transpose your input
- attack and decay to control envelope
- hold to switch on/off sustain
- mono to switch info fake monophony mode (same as my Traveller uses)
- pulse, saw, sub and noise to mix sound in Juno-escque way
- width to set pulse width of pulse and sub waves
- angle to set saw shape (from saw at strart through triangle at 50% to reverse saw at end)
- det is detune control - when set to anything other than 0 it makes two saw out of one and the second one is detuned by specified amount of cents (actually made this to be able to have that Blade Runner sound)
- quack which enables filter following the envelope
- filter resonance control (next to quack)
- filter cutoff - that large slider on the bottom
- and finally volume knob which can cause clipping when it’s set to max
I plan to fix some glitches (e.g. reverting to
INIT preset when it looses focus) and to add more presets.
Another one which I would like to introduce is my four-track recorder 4track:
It was inspired by TASCAM Portastudio and it’s designed to fit as last part of my chain in Element VST host. I am actually using it to record and mix my improvisations and it works well for that.