Cabbage Logo
Back to Cabbage Site

Bidule P64 version and Cabbage

Whatever you did, that fixed it! Well done :slight_smile: All the problems solved in this post.

Was it a change to macOS?

:+1: I just sprinkled some magic fairy dust over the bus layout system. Glad to know it did the trick, hosts seem to be getting more and more fussy about this.

So pleased to have this working thanks. P64 has the discrete event stuff (think control rate), but still fussy about other plugins!

On little nit I noticed in the Soundwarp plugin, was that sometimes the waveform doesn’t display, like a state is changed so it will never show in the Soundfiler widget, even on reload, unless you replace the instance of the plugin. But the audio works, which is the main thing. I’ll try and find a consistency to reproduce

That would be most helpful thanks.

hah actually pretty simple, it’s when the midi is connected on load (in the Bidule patch, it’s receiving a bunch of midi notes on patch load/initialise)

when the midi is disconnected on load, soundfiler is a happy boy

Thanks. I’m still wrangling with some AudioUnit issues at the moment. When I’ve that sorted I’ll move on to this :wink:

Hey Rory. Do you think the issue of the soundfiler is related to something in the csd, or more Cabbage?

I’ve a feeling it is Cabbage. But I won’t get a chance to look till midweek. Mondays and Tuesdays are crazy for me at work.

No problemo dude