Cabbage Logo
Back to Cabbage Site

Cabbage not running the code?

Hi everyone, I’ve been struggling with this issue for a while now and I haven’t been able to figure out exactly which conditions it happens in, nor a fix.
I have even tested it out with some of the example files (which I know have no errors and should ideally run with no issue). I’m running a MacOS Mojave machine and Cabbage V. 2.8.0

Whenever I try to run my code, Cabbage won’t show me the instrument’s UI when I press play and it also won’t get out of the play state. Anyone have any thoughts? @Dr_Richard_Boulanger @rorywalsh

I’ve seen this happen from time to time when there are special characters in the path to the file. But I think I fixed that a while ago. Can you try the latest dev snapshot build? You can find installers here:
https://dev.azure.com/rorywalsh/cabbage/_build/results?buildId=2425&view=artifacts&pathAsName=false&type=publishedArtifacts
You have to click the 3 dots on the right hand side to access the ‘Download’. Let me know if this works any better. :+1:

1 Like

Sweet! Thank you,
I haven’t run into any issues with the dev build so far! But if anything arises I’ll let you know!

Great. I really have to make a new release, 2.8.0 is really quite old now :grimacing: Btw @HellaElla, if you know of anyone one else having the same issue, you might let them know they need to grab the latest dev/beta snapshot. Details can be found in a sticky post on the forum’s main page. Thanks.

1 Like