Cabbage Logo
Back to Cabbage Site

cabbageSet doesn't work

Hi all,
i tried to change the “visible” value of an image in my project, using “cabbageGet/cabbageSet” , without succes…
After many fails i tried the simpliest exemple found [here], (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Y7kkfUmZsw) and it failed again
code:

form caption("Untitled") size(400, 300), guiMode("queue"), pluginId("def1")
keyboard bounds(8, 158, 381, 95)

image bounds(30, 84, 13, 13) channel("osc1Switch") file("switch.png") visible(1)
button bounds(48, 80, 151, 24) channel("button1") value(0) alpha(1)
rslider bounds(296, 52, 60, 60) channel("rslider1") range(0, 1, 0, 1, 0.001)
</Cabbage>

<CsoundSynthesizer>
<CsOptions>
-n -d -+rtmidi=NULL -M0 -m0d --midi-key-cps=4 --midi-velocity-amp=5
</CsOptions>

<CsInstruments>
; Initialize the global variables. 
ksmps = 32
nchnls = 2
0dbfs = 1

;instrument will be triggered by keyboard widget
instr 1

kButton, kTrig cabbageGet "button1"
cabbageSet kTrig, "rslider1", "visible", kButton
printk2 kButton

endin

</CsInstruments>
<CsScore>
;causes Csound to run for about 7000 years...
f0 z
</CsScore>
</CsoundSynthesizer>

i noticed these lines in the console:
WARNING: could not open library ‘/Library/Frameworks/CsoundLib64.framework/Versions/6.0/Resources/Opcodes64/libfluidOpcodes.dylib’ (-1)
WARNING: could not open library ‘/Library/Frameworks/CsoundLib64.framework/Versions/6.0/Resources/Opcodes64/librtjack.dylib’ (-1)
WARNING: could not open library ‘/Library/Frameworks/CsoundLib64.framework/Versions/6.0/Resources/Opcodes64/libstdutil.dylib’ (-1)
WARNING: could not open library ‘/Library/Frameworks/CsoundLib64.framework/Versions/6.0/Resources/Opcodes64/libvirtual.dylib’ (-1)

But these files are installed and cabbage works fine most of the time, so why this message?

Cabbage v.2.7.0
MacOX 10.11.6 EL Capitan

Hi @bruno, it will work if you trigger the instrument to play. Either hold a note with a MIDI keyboard and then press the button, or use a i1 0 z in the score section. :+1:

and now… it works!!!
Thx Rory!

1 Like