I added a UDO to my .csd file, and tried to run it, but Cabbage gives a CamelCase warning, and then changes the name of my UDO. It does change all occurrences of it, so it still works, but not really sure if this should happen.
CamelCase function is changing opcode names
I didn’t Cabbage was going to be this fussy I think it’s likely that your UDO matches a name that is reversed in Cabbage. I’ll sort that now so this doesn’t happen again. Thanks for the report.
This is fixed in GIT.
The name of my opcode was “rescale”, and it got renamed to “reScale”… if that helps.
Thank you. That identifier is no longer need. I can remove it from source