I was wondering if you have tried anything recently to get CsoundUnity working on Android. I spent a long time today trying to find the source of the crash but without any errors in the logs it’s hard to figure out. I’m trying to figure out ways of debugging it (already trying with Android Studio). It is odd that it seems that CsoundUnityBridge is successfully instantiated (so the native CsoundCreate is also successful) and it also is successful compiling the CSD file but then Unity seems to crash after the initialization pass. I disabled audio processing (OnAudioFilterRead) but still the crash happens. I’ve also tried with the latest libcsound.so, libc++ and libsndfile from GitHub but it doesn’t make a difference.