@rorywalsh I am also getting this error. I also wasn’t aware that Cabbage now can export directly to AU format. Fantastic!!
I can load the generated plugin in Logic & Ardour, however when I change any settings the applications hangs or crashes.
In my plugin I have
pluginID("def1"), are there special identifiers that need to be used with AU’s?
UPDATE: I was able to get rid of this warning:
pluginid("def1") instead of
So I can now build AU plugins that work in Logic & Ardour, however I have made a plugin based on @iainmccurdy’s great BeatSlicer (just the Beat Slicer part - no FX) but that crashes Logic & Ardour. (Other instrument plugins that I have built from Cabbage don’t)
I have attached my Beat Cutter which works in Logic (when using the old Cabbage AU load technique), but crashes both Logic and Ardour. Possibly I am doing something wrong in the .csd, Cabbage isn’t letting me know what that could be.
beat_cutter_v2.csd (2.9 KB)
When Ardour hangs when using the above ‘BeatSlice’ AU, there are hundreds of:
+ IOAudioEngineUserClient[<private>]::performWatchdogOutput(<private>, 9694) - (25d,3fb4)
messages in the console.
UPDATE2: It looks like there is something wrong with my CSD, when I run it in Cabbage (running Cabbage from command line with
$ ./Cabbage and I change the value of SubDivision before changing any other values I get a
floating point exception.
UPDATE3: Got it all working. I made a silly mistake of doing:
range(1, 8, 0, 1, 1) <-- which set the range to 1-8, but default value was 0!
range(1, 8, 1, 1, 1) <-- fix