Cabbage Logo
Back to Cabbage Site

Fan cabbage discord

Sorry for putting this in this chatagory

I made this server not because i don’t like forums and this isn’t meant to replace it at all. but the thing i like about discord is that its easyer to share some assets you made and get some Quick feedback and such things.

There is Just a bigger sense of community in MY opinion.

If roy wants me to delete the server and this post i Will do that.

Invite incase you want to join:

I appreciate the effort, but I would rather keep things to the forum. I like the idea of one centralised source of information for Cabbage. Someone set up a Slack channel a while back and tehre was very little activity on it. It just looked bad for Cabbage :laughing:

It’s quite easy to share stuff here, you just hit the upload button?

Very well its ur software

Just promise me something if you ever decide that you want a discord server pls name it cabbage kitchen i think its a great name

It’s a deal :+1:

Can’t we just add a Cabbage channel on the Csound discord? Under frontends maybe :wink:

That would probably be a better place for it but I still don’t think it’s necessary.

1 Like

Personally i think cabbage deserves its own place but eh

Forums are better than chats for sharing knowledge.
It can be really difficult to find some old topic in a chat.
I think that lots of people here are more than happy to answer questions, post their own achievements or share code, in a really short time!
So it’s like a chat, but it can be accessed by anyone/anytime, without being forced to join a chat to discover/find some content.

That’s my main gripe with slack and discord too. I find myself answering the same questions over and over again. And it’s not as well organized as a forum. But each to their own I guess :wink:

1 Like