Cabbage Logo
Back to Cabbage Site

Save load path button

Strange, here it is on my side - either it gets stuck (video doesn’t show the spinning ball) or crashes.

Can you remove the previous version of Cabbage before you install this one? Or rename the bundle? What flavour of MacOS are you using?

I’m on MacOS 10.14.6. I deleted the app and reinstalled 2.8.8. Same behaviour as before. Cabbage hangs with the spinning ball indicator - need to force quit it.

What do you mean? Rename the “CabbageOSXInstaller-2.8.8.pkg” before applying or rename “Cabbage.app” after installing, or…?

I just tried it another machine with MacOS 10.15.7. Same results. Cabbage crashed. So it seems you might be using another Cabbage version? Something might be fulling you - perhaps related to the issue of the need to delete newer versions before installing older versions?

No I just meant rename the existing Cabbage.app bundle before installing the other one. But if you already deleted the existing one this point is moot. Hmm. Can you double check the version of Csound you have installed?

On my main machine (OS 10.14.6) I have Csound 6.16 and on the other it is what is bundled with the Cabbage installer (no separate installation, no info by typing csound in terminal there).

Just to be clear, I’m using the very latest build in Azure DevOps. Perhaps you are using an older one. I pushed some changes yesterday without remembering to bump the version number. Can I ask you to try this one:

https://dev.azure.com/rorywalsh/cabbage/_build/results?buildId=1856&view=results

which is the very latest build, and the one I’m using here…

OK! This works :slight_smile: Tried only on one machine though. I was using the one from your link you sent yesterday - it seems that was a different version than the one from today. Uffff… :relieved:
Sorry for stilling your bandwidth! Thanks!

Not at all, I have to accept some of the blame here for a) sending the wrong link and b) failing to bump on a recent commit!