Cabbage Logo
Back to Cabbage Site

ToneZ - Free EDM synthesizer

Hey guys,

Last week, I released a synthesizer named ToneZ made in Cabbage.
ToneZ is a free polyphonic synthesizer for EDM, it’s the result of 9 month of hard work !

ToneZ Features

• 4 Oscillators
  • 12 waveforms
  • Morphing
  • 1-8 voices
  • Detune & stereo width control
  • 4 Envelopes
  • Modulation Matrix
  • 2 Filter Units
  • Multi mode : Low pass, high pass, band pass
  • Resonance & key tracking control
  • 2 LFOs
  • 6 wave shapes
  • 6 Built-in Effects
  • Distortion
  • Equalizer
  • Chorus
  • Delay
  • Reverb
  • Compressor
  • Control Panel
  • Portamento
  • Preset system
  • Expert detune

FREE DOWNLOAD --> https://github.com/T0NIT0RMX/ToneZ
The .csd, as well as an example innosetup file are available here !

Hope you will learn new things thanks to it :slight_smile:

Many thanks to @rorywalsh for the help and support provided during the development and many thanks to @iainmccurdy for providing great example that are real gold when you discover Cabbage and Csound for the first time ! Some parts of the code came from these examples : some of the effects, and some of the MIDI guide system, (which is a really great one)(I marked these parts in the code with link to your website)

3 Likes

Congratulations!
I tested a little toneZ in Cubase 10 pro and it works properly, also read and write automations.
All the best!
Andrea S.

2 Likes

Thanks for this great plugin! Some of the presets immediately made me think of using it for some classical organ piece. Finally, I finished this with the iconic (some people prefer “epidemic”) work BWV 565, the Toccata and Fugue in D minor. Here is the result. Apart from Valhalla Supermassive on the master and some EQing it is only realised with ToneZ.

@Retornz: Feel free to use it as demo. BTW, the REAPER-ToneZ problem seems to be resolved with version 7 of REAPER.

1 Like