Cabbage Logo
Back to Cabbage Site

Ui go bye bye

I might have an idea… try putting the opening curly braces on new lines? I feel like I ran into exactly this issue recently… but it might just be deja vu.

Just a hunch… hopefully it helps. This looks to be a very promising synth… can’t wait to try it out!

nope. Sorry

Have you tried exporting as a plugin and testing with a host?

Bummer… perhaps that bug was just a fever dream on my part? I could have sworn I made a github commit to my old instruments fixing it, but when I looked through my commits I didn’t see it… :thinking: At least that explains why I didn’t report it as an official bug :rofl:

Sorry for steering you wrong. Hope you get it figured out!

Hmm, i just tried that. It doesnt seem like that did anything : (

Is there any chance you are using a different version of Csound to me? Currently I’m using this version. It’s the very latest beta for Windows. Could you try too, just in case there is an issue there?

oh my god… I have no idea why that wouldve been the problem, but its fixed now. That makes no sense… at least now its fixed. Thanks for the help! :smile:

Edit: i tried uncommenting out all the other lines of code and cabbage just… crashed. Also going back to what i had before which was just oscillator 1 and 2 tabs also crashed.

Wait, updating to the same version of Csound I have fixed it?

Perhaps ternary comparisons? Especially with krate strings I had run into a bunch of problems lately. I think it started around 6.09, I had to re-write the way I did a bunch of comparisons to get things working again.

I think it is getting fixed, but since I’d already worked around it I’m not really sure… plus my build is a few months old now :slight_smile: