Cabbage Logo
Back to Cabbage Site

Updating Gentable crashes Cabbage

That’s not mine! :smirk: That’s Studio One. I’m actually close, but the image idea is pretty good! Thanks!
Edit: But that would zoom the numbers and lines. Hmmm…I think I’ll try and see if I can make this work properly.

Brilliant! I was really very impressed there… but also concerned about your sanity if I’m honest :rofl:

Don’t worry about me. I AM crazy. :crazy_face:

In that case ‘willkommen im club’!

Wait, say what! Was’n hier los! Do you happen to know German or are you?

Nur ein bisschen. Meine Frau kommet aus Suddeutchsland. In der nahe von Ravensburg! Woher kommst du?

In Köln geboren, in Berlin seit 15 Jahren zuhause, aber seit 3 Monaten in München weil meine Frau (aus Miami) hier einen super Job bekommen hat und mein Musiker freelancing zur (Corona) Zeit nicht so super läuft.
That’s also why I’m trying to pull out my very old programming…er… I don’t even want to call them skills. Not yet, maybe passion. I though I start of with something that’s really fun for me and Cabbage is really fun.

I’m glad you’re having fun with it. I used to get to Berlin a lot, but not so much these days. I often fly into Munich. The next time I’m passing through we should grab a few beers :wink:

Nice! I’d be happy to meet up!

Where are you based?

I used travel a lot in the past in my profession as a bass player. Not sure how the future will look like.

Right now I’m based in the west of Ireland, but will need to return to live on the east coast soon. It’s not much of a trip, about 3 hours :rofl: I have a lot of friends who are professional musicians. This is not an easy time. Let hope the end is soon.