With a lot of help from Rory, I’ve been able to get my code working in Cabbage and achieved an FMOD Plugin export. I’ve got it working in Unreal with the FMOD Integration, but I’m having some other issues.
- When the plugin instrument plays, there’s a double of the output at about a half second delay.
- In FMOD, the plugin produces pops, sounds like dropped samples, tried changing [
sr] to various standard sample rates, everything above 48k improves things but still pops are present.
- The more instances of the event playing in-engine causes more and more artifacts until the engine crashes.
I just used a start FPS project and a single FMOD event with the plugin instrument included.
Using the latest Cabbage Beta/Windows 10/UE4.18.3/FMOD 1.10.01