Cabbage Logo
Back to Cabbage Site

VCV rack plugin export not showing

ahhh just looked at the log.txt in the Rack user folder

Referenced from: /Users/boonier/Documents/Rack/plugins-v1/SiTest/plugin.dylib
  Reason: image not found
[0.088 warn src/plugin.cpp:158] Could not load plugin /Users/boonier/Documents/Rack/plugins-v1/SiTest2: Failed to load library /Users/boonier/Documents/Rack/plugins-v1/SiTest2/plugin.dylib: dlopen(/Users/boonier/Documents/Rack/plugins-v1/SiTest2/plugin.dylib, 6): Library not loaded: CsoundLib64.framework/CsoundLib64
  Referenced from: /Users/boonier/Documents/Rack/plugins-v1/SiTest2/plugin.dylib
  Reason: image not found

Can’t find the Csound library for some reason?

Are you using your own build of Csound? The default location for Csound is /Library/Frameworks Is this where yours is?

mm not exactly

does that look normal?

I’ve not built Csound from src

614??

update
actually there is a CsoundLib64.framework further down the list, so yeah it’s there. No idea where 614CsoundLib64.framework came from

well that seems to be the root of my issues here then, not locating the Csound lib. Not sure why, it references the correct location in the make file…

Can you try the latest beta build for Cabbage, which includes the latest CabbageRack interface? Or maybe you have? At least that would rule out an issue in your build…

success! something was up with building at my end clearly

wish I knew what though - could it have anything to do with changing the relative path to plugin.mk?

# Include the VCV Rack plugin Makefile framework
include ../../plugin.mk

cheers

I wouldn’t imagine that could be an issue. I think I do that myself too. Strange one. Either way, thanks for pressing the issue. It helped me find an outrageous bug!

my pleasure